Quick Cheese Toast
A kid -friendly recipes with ingredients at hand
Servings: 4 people
- 4 no sliced bread sourdough or any hearty bread
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt low fat
- 2 tsp sour cream optional
- 1 no shallot or small red onion minced finely
- 1 no bell pepper
- 1 no green chilli finely minced optional
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro or parsley chopped finely
- 1/2 cup cheddar grated white, yellow cheddar or fontina
- 1 tsp black pepper crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Slice the bread into 2 pieces and set aside.
Mix all the other ingredients together and spread it equally on the bread
Spray/ brush a baking sheet with some olive oil and place the ready bread slices.
Place in the oven for 5 -7 minutes till you see the cheese starting to melt
Turn the oven to broil for 2 minutes and then pop the ready snack out.
Serve it up and enjoy!