Spiced Sheet Pan Vegetables
An easy way to make your vegetables tasty
Servings: 4 people
- 1.5 lbs brussel sprouts washed and halved
- 2 no zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 no sweet potato large thinly sliced or 2 medium size sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp amchur or dry mango powder you can substitute with 3 tsp of lime juice
Cut the brussel sprouts in half- toss with half olive oil, half salt and half the spice mix.
Transfer to a parchment paper lined sheet pan and set aside
Zucchini and sweet Potato
Slice the vegetables thinly preferably with a mandolin and set aside on a towel for 15 minutes to release some moisture. Pat dry and toss with the remaining olive oil , salt and spice mix.
Transfer to 2 parchment lined sheet pans and set aside.
Preheat oven to 250F. Place the trays in the oven and cook the vegetables for 1 1/2 hours and check for crispness at the 45 minute mark when you turn the pans once.
Once done, pull out of the oven let it cool on pan for 5 minutes, transfer to bowls and serve.